J.E.L. classification codes: E44, F21, F32, F43, O16. This article is part of the research “Reassessing China's Economic Performance” that both authors are carrying out under the financial support IERPK1211 of the 2012FY Joint Research Fund of Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University. The authors take sole responsibility for what is written in this article.
Growth, institutions, and entrepreneurial finance in China: a survey†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Firms and Finance in China
Volume 21, Issue 3-4, pages 83–106, May 2012
How to Cite
Milana, C. and Wu, H. X. (2012), Growth, institutions, and entrepreneurial finance in China: a survey. Strat. Change, 21: 83–106. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1897
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!