J.E.L. classification codes: E44, F21, F32, F43, O16.
The dependency of private entrepreneurs on the Chinese state†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Firms and Finance in China
Volume 21, Issue 3-4, pages 107–117, May 2012
How to Cite
Yang, K. (2012), The dependency of private entrepreneurs on the Chinese state. Strat. Change, 21: 107–117. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1898
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!