J.E.L. classification codes: E44, F21, F32, F43, O16.
Regulatory models and entrepreneurial growth: evidence from China's transition economy†
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Firms and Finance in China
Volume 21, Issue 3-4, pages 119–142, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, W. (2012), Regulatory models and entrepreneurial growth: evidence from China's transition economy. Strat. Change, 21: 119–142. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1899
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!