JEL classification codes: L23, L25, O14, O16.
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Firms and Finance in China
Volume 21, Issue 3-4, pages 159–178, May 2012
How to Cite
Ruan, J. and Zhang, X. (2012), Credit constraints, clustering, and profitability among Chinese firms. Strat. Change, 21: 159–178. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1901
Financial support from the China Natural Science Foundation (Reference numbers 70828002 and 70903055) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 70828002, 70903055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!