JEL classification codes: L23, L25, O14, O16.
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Firms and Finance in China
Volume 21, Issue 3-4, pages 159–178, May 2012
How to Cite
Ruan, J. and Zhang, X. (2012), Credit constraints, clustering, and profitability among Chinese firms. Strat. Change, 21: 159–178. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1901
Financial support from the China Natural Science Foundation (Reference numbers 70828002 and 70903055) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 70828002, 70903055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!