JEL classification codes: G21, G23, G28, L31, L51.
Microfinance Institutions in China: Development and Challenges to Their Sustainability
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Second Special Issue on Microfinance
Volume 22, Issue 1-2, pages 67–78, February 2013
How to Cite
Britzelmaier, B., Kraus, P. and Xu, Y. (2013), Microfinance Institutions in China: Development and Challenges to Their Sustainability . Strat. Change, 22: 67–78. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1922
This article is a revised and expanded version of a paper entitled “Challenges to the sustainability of microfinance institutions in China” presented at the 4th Euromed Conference, Elounda, Greece, October 20–21, 2011.
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!