JEL classification codes: L81, L84, L89, M11, M15, M19.
Servitization: Is a Paradigm Shift in the Business Model and Service Enterprise Required?†
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: New Entrepreneurial Models
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 145–156, May 2013
How to Cite
Barnett, N. J., Parry, G., Saad, M., Newnes, L. B. and Goh, Y. M. (2013), Servitization: Is a Paradigm Shift in the Business Model and Service Enterprise Required? . Strat. Change, 22: 145–156. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1929
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!