JEL classification codes: M10, M11.
Environmental Turbulence: Samasraya as Response Model†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Strategy and Innovation in Emerging Economies
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 271–280, August 2013
How to Cite
Hajela, A. (2013), Environmental Turbulence: Samasraya as Response Model . Strat. Change, 22: 271–280. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1939
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!