JEL classification codes: E44, F21, F32, F43, O16. This article complements the literature survey on growth, institutions, and entrepreneurial finance in China published in this journal by Milana and Wu (2012). Other closely related articles in this journal have been published by Kianfar et al. (2012) on policies supporting entrepreneurial performance, McManus et al. (2012) on fostering Chinese firms through entrepreneurship, globalization, and international finance, and Milana and Ashta (2012) with a survey of the literature on microfinance.
Fostering Entrepreneurship in China: A Survey of the Economic Literature†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Strategy and Innovation in Emerging Economies
Volume 22, Issue 7-8, pages 387–415, November 2013
How to Cite
Milana, C. and Wang, J. (2013), Fostering Entrepreneurship in China: A Survey of the Economic Literature. Strat. Change, 22: 387–415. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1947
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!