JEL classification codes: G24, M13, O16.
How Government Venture Capital Guiding Funds Work in Financing High-Tech Start-Ups in China: A ‘Strategic Exchange’ Perspective†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Strategy and Innovation in Emerging Economies
Volume 22, Issue 7-8, pages 417–429, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wang, J., Ni, H. and He, S. (2013), How Government Venture Capital Guiding Funds Work in Financing High-Tech Start-Ups in China: A ‘Strategic Exchange’ Perspective. Strat. Change, 22: 417–429. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1948
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!