JEL classification codes: G02, G11, G12, G15.
Helping Identify the Most Efficient Chinese Companies Using the Risk-Weighted Alpha Index Method†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Strategy and Innovation in Emerging Economies
Volume 22, Issue 7-8, pages 447–460, November 2013
How to Cite
Agarwal, N. (2013), Helping Identify the Most Efficient Chinese Companies Using the Risk-Weighted Alpha Index Method. Strat. Change, 22: 447–460. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1950
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!