JEL classification codes: G23, G24, G29.
The Benefits of Online Crowdfunding for Fund-Seeking Business Ventures†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Firm's Strategy, Organization, and Financial Performance
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 1–14, February 2014
How to Cite
Macht, S. A. and Weatherston, J. (2014), The Benefits of Online Crowdfunding for Fund-Seeking Business Ventures. Strat. Change, 23: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1955
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!