JEL classification codes: L32, L80, M10.
Asymmetric Procurement in the Public Sector†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Firm's Strategy, Organization, and Financial Performance
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 21–29, February 2014
How to Cite
Deasy, M., White, G. R.T., Parfitt, S. and Ringwald, K. (2014), Asymmetric Procurement in the Public Sector. Strat. Change, 23: 21–29. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1957
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!