JEL classification codes: D81, G24, L26, O32.
(No) Patent, No Cash? A Risk Perception Perspective on the Investment Attitude of Managers Toward Patents†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Firm's Strategy, Organization, and Financial Performance
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 47–61, February 2014
How to Cite
Knockaert, M., Huyghe, A. and Clarysse, B. (2014), (No) Patent, No Cash? A Risk Perception Perspective on the Investment Attitude of Managers Toward Patents. Strat. Change, 23: 47–61. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1959
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!