JEL classification codes: G24, G34, L26, O30.
Ex-Post Innovation Profile of LBO Targets: Evidence from CIS Data for the Netherlands†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Firm's Strategy, Organization, and Financial Performance
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 93–105, February 2014
How to Cite
Le Nadant, A.-L. and Perdreau, F. (2014), Ex-Post Innovation Profile of LBO Targets: Evidence from CIS Data for the Netherlands. Strat. Change, 23: 93–105. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1962
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!