JEL classification codes: M10, M11, M14.
Subjective Performance, Managerial Foresight, and Objective Performance†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Special Issue: Strategic Foresight
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 133–146, May 2014
How to Cite
Amsteus, M. (2014), Subjective Performance, Managerial Foresight, and Objective Performance. Strat. Change, 23: 133–146. doi: 10.1002/jsc.1966
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!