Total quality management as a vehicle for strategic management innovation in Eastern and Central European countries
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 275–285, September/October 1993
How to Cite
Pindur, W. and Kim, P. S. (1993), Total quality management as a vehicle for strategic management innovation in Eastern and Central European countries. Strat. Change, 2: 275–285. doi: 10.1002/jsc.4240020506
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!