Economic integration and strategic change: the role of managers' mental models
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 69–82, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Adamides, E. D., Stamboulis, Y. and Kanellopoulos, V. (2003), Economic integration and strategic change: the role of managers' mental models. Strat. Change, 12: 69–82. doi: 10.1002/jsc.622
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!