This article is adapted from a paper titled ‘On growth drivers of high-tech start-ups: exploring the role of founders' human capital and venture capital’ in the Journal of Business Venturing.
A capital partnership: how human and venture capital affect the growth of high-tech start-ups†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Finance
Volume 18, Issue 7-8, pages 231–239, November 2009
How to Cite
Colombo, M. G. and Grilli, L. (2009), A capital partnership: how human and venture capital affect the growth of high-tech start-ups. Strat. Change, 18: 231–239. doi: 10.1002/jsc.850
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!