Strategic thinking in family businesses
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Modigliani-Miller Proposition After Fifty Years and Entrepreneurial Finance
Volume 19, Issue 1-2, pages 57–76, February 2010
How to Cite
O'Regan, N., Hughes, T., Collins, L. and Tucker, J. (2010), Strategic thinking in family businesses. Strat. Change, 19: 57–76. doi: 10.1002/jsc.858
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!