JEL classification codes: C33, D85, G24, L14, L25
Venture capital syndication and its causal relationship with performance outcomes†
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Arbitrage Between Capital Sources in the Firm: Changing Limits and Opportunities in Globalized Financial Markets
Volume 19, Issue 5-6, pages 195–212, August 2010
How to Cite
Checkley, M., Higón, D. A. and Angwin, D. (2010), Venture capital syndication and its causal relationship with performance outcomes. Strat. Change, 19: 195–212. doi: 10.1002/jsc.870
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!