JEL classification codes: D21, D22, D23, L22.
What drives firm performance: environment or capabilities?†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Improving Profitability with Entrepreneurial Finance
Volume 20, Issue 7-8, pages 279–297, November 2011
How to Cite
O'Regan, N., Kluth, C. and Parnell, J. (2011), What drives firm performance: environment or capabilities?. Strat. Change, 20: 279–297. doi: 10.1002/jsc.901
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!