This paper was presented at the International Conference on the Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods in European Trade, held at the John Innes Centre, Norwich, UK in September 2000. The majority of the conference proceedings were published in a special issue of the journal (J Sci Food Agric81(9) (July 2000)). The position statements from the European Union Concerted Action ‘The Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods in European Trade (NeoDiet)’ FAIR CT-97-3052 were published in a special issue of the journal (J Sci Food Agric80(7) (15 May 2000))
Possible nutritional and health-related value promotion in orange juice preserved by high-pressure treatment†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 82, Issue 8, pages 790–796, June 2002
How to Cite
de Ancos, B., Sgroppo, S., Plaza, L. and Cano, M. P. (2002), Possible nutritional and health-related value promotion in orange juice preserved by high-pressure treatment. J. Sci. Food Agric., 82: 790–796. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1093
- Issue online: 18 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2001
- Spanish Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: ALI97-0759
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!