Determination of selenium concentration in rice and the effect of foliar application of Se-enriched fertiliser or sodium selenite on the selenium content of rice
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 82, Issue 8, pages 869–872, June 2002
How to Cite
Hu, Q., Chen, L., Xu, J., Zhang, Y. and Pan, G. (2002), Determination of selenium concentration in rice and the effect of foliar application of Se-enriched fertiliser or sodium selenite on the selenium content of rice. J. Sci. Food Agric., 82: 869–872. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1115
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2001
- National Key Basic Research Support Foundation. Grant Number: G1999011808-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!