Gel-forming properties of surimi produced from bigeye snapper, Priacanthus tayenus and P macracanthus, stored in ice
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 82, Issue 13, pages 1442–1451, October 2002
How to Cite
Benjakul, S., Visessanguan, W., Riebroy, S., Ishizaki, S. and Tanaka, M. (2002), Gel-forming properties of surimi produced from bigeye snapper, Priacanthus tayenus and P macracanthus, stored in ice. J. Sci. Food Agric., 82: 1442–1451. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1207
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2002
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: RSA/19/2544
- Prince of Songkla University
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!