Effect of endo-xylanase-containing enzyme preparations and laccase on the solubility of rye bran arabinoxylan
Article first published online: 15 APR 2003
© 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 83, Issue 7, pages 617–623, 15 May 2003
How to Cite
Andersson, R., Eliasson, C., Selenare, M., Kamal-Eldin, A. and Åman, P. (2003), Effect of endo-xylanase-containing enzyme preparations and laccase on the solubility of rye bran arabinoxylan. J. Sci. Food Agric., 83: 617–623. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1321
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!