The effect of cellulose crystallinity on the in vitro digestibility and fermentation kinetics of meadow hay and barley, wheat and rice straws
Article first published online: 15 APR 2003
© 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 83, Issue 7, pages 652–657, 15 May 2003
How to Cite
Rodrigues, M., Cone, J., Gelder, A. v., Sequeira, J., Fonseca, A., Ferreira, L. and Sequeira, C. (2003), The effect of cellulose crystallinity on the in vitro digestibility and fermentation kinetics of meadow hay and barley, wheat and rice straws. J. Sci. Food Agric., 83: 652–657. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1338
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!