Evidence for the involvement of lipoxygenase in the oxidative processes associated with the appearance of green staining alteration in the Gordal olive
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 83, Issue 14, pages 1487–1492, November 2003
How to Cite
Gallardo-Guerrero, L., Jarén-Galán, M., Hornero-Méndez, D. and Mínguez-Mosquera, M. I. (2003), Evidence for the involvement of lipoxygenase in the oxidative processes associated with the appearance of green staining alteration in the Gordal olive. J. Sci. Food Agric., 83: 1487–1492. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1564
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2002
- CICYT-EU (Spanish and European Government). Grant Number: 1FD97-0925.
- MCYT (Spanish Government). Grant Number: AGL2000-0699.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!