Blanching and long-term freezing affect various bioactive compounds of vegetables in different ways
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 83, Issue 14, pages 1389–1402, November 2003
How to Cite
Puupponen-Pimiä, R., Häkkinen, S. T., Aarni, M., Suortti, T., Lampi, A.-M., Eurola, M., Piironen, V., Nuutila, A. M. and Oksman-Caldentey, K.-M. (2003), Blanching and long-term freezing affect various bioactive compounds of vegetables in different ways. J. Sci. Food Agric., 83: 1389–1402. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1589
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!