UV-C irradiation reduces breakdown and chilling injury of peaches during cold storage
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 415–422, 15 April 2004
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Aguilar, G., Wang, C. Y. and Buta, G. J. (2004), UV-C irradiation reduces breakdown and chilling injury of peaches during cold storage. J. Sci. Food Agric., 84: 415–422. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1675
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!