Steeping-induced physicochemical changes of milled waxy rice and their relation to the quality of yukwa (an oil-puffed waxy rice snack)
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 465–473, 15 April 2004
How to Cite
Cho, S. B., Chang, H.-J., Kim, H. Y. L., Kim, W. J. and Chun, H. S. (2004), Steeping-induced physicochemical changes of milled waxy rice and their relation to the quality of yukwa (an oil-puffed waxy rice snack). J. Sci. Food Agric., 84: 465–473. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1678
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2003
- Agriculture R&D Promotion Centre, Ministry of Agriculture and forestry, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!