Preventive effect of adding antioxidants on mutagenic compound formation in fumes of cooking oil
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 459–464, 15 April 2004
How to Cite
Wu, S.-C. and Yen, G.-C. (2004), Preventive effect of adding antioxidants on mutagenic compound formation in fumes of cooking oil. J. Sci. Food Agric., 84: 459–464. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1684
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2003
- National Science Council, Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC89-2313-B005-308
- Department of Health, Republic of China. Grant Number: DOH91-TD-1088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!