Changes produced in the aroma compounds and structural integrity of basil (Ocimum basilicum L) during drying
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 84, Issue 15, pages 2070–2076, December 2004
How to Cite
Díaz-Maroto, M. C., Sánchez Palomo, E., Castro, L., González Viñas, M. and Pérez-Coello, M. S. (2004), Changes produced in the aroma compounds and structural integrity of basil (Ocimum basilicum L) during drying. J. Sci. Food Agric., 84: 2070–2076. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1921
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2003
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: AGL 2003-00188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!