Influence of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L Walp) variety on protein quality and sensory properties of akara, a popular West African cowpea-based food
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 261–264, 30 January 2005
How to Cite
Giami, S. (2005), Influence of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L Walp) variety on protein quality and sensory properties of akara, a popular West African cowpea-based food. J. Sci. Food Agric., 85: 261–264. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1980
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!