Influence of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L Walp) variety on protein quality and sensory properties of akara, a popular West African cowpea-based food
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 261–264, 30 January 2005
How to Cite
Giami, S. (2005), Influence of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L Walp) variety on protein quality and sensory properties of akara, a popular West African cowpea-based food. J. Sci. Food Agric., 85: 261–264. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1980
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!