The substrate specificity and susceptibility to wheat inhibitor proteins of Penicillium funiculosum xylanases from a commercial enzyme preparation
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 574–582, March 2005
How to Cite
Furniss, C. S., Williamson, G. and Kroon, P. A. (2005), The substrate specificity and susceptibility to wheat inhibitor proteins of Penicillium funiculosum xylanases from a commercial enzyme preparation. J. Sci. Food Agric., 85: 574–582. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1984
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2004
- Genencor International Ltd (formerly Rhodia Food UK Ltd)
- Aventis Animal Nutrition
- Commission of the European Communities. Grant Number: QLRT-2000-811:GEMINI
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!