Melanosis inhibition and SO2 residual levels in shrimps (Parapenaeus longirostris) after different sulfite-based treatments
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 1143–1148, May 2005
How to Cite
Gómez-Guillén, M. C., Martínez-Alvarez, Ó., Llamas, A. and Montero, P. (2005), Melanosis inhibition and SO2 residual levels in shrimps (Parapenaeus longirostris) after different sulfite-based treatments. J. Sci. Food Agric., 85: 1143–1148. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.1990
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2003
- Consejería de Agricultura y Pesca, Junta de Andalucía [Department of Agriculture and Fisheries of the Autonomous Government of Andalusia]. Grant Number: CSIC-2000-664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!