Pore formation in apple during air-drying as a function of temperature: porosity and pore-size distribution
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 979–989, 30 April 2005
How to Cite
Rahman, M. S., Al-Zakwani, I. and Guizani, N. (2005), Pore formation in apple during air-drying as a function of temperature: porosity and pore-size distribution. J. Sci. Food Agric., 85: 979–989. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2056
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2004
- Sultan Qaboos University. Grant Number: IG/AGR/BIOR/02/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!