Organic matter digestibility of poplar (Populus) and willow (Salix) forage trees and its in vitro prediction
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 1098–1104, May 2005
How to Cite
McWilliam, E. L., Barry, T. N. and López-Villalobos, N. (2005), Organic matter digestibility of poplar (Populus) and willow (Salix) forage trees and its in vitro prediction. J. Sci. Food Agric., 85: 1098–1104. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2074
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2004
- MAF Sustainable Farming Fund
- Greater Wellington Regional Council (Wairarapa Division)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!