Effect of hot air treatments on senescence and quality parameters of harvested broccoli (Brassica oleracea L var Italica) heads
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 1154–1160, May 2005
How to Cite
Costa, M. L., Civello, P. M., Chaves, A. R. and Martínez, G. A. (2005), Effect of hot air treatments on senescence and quality parameters of harvested broccoli (Brassica oleracea L var Italica) heads. J. Sci. Food Agric., 85: 1154–1160. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2081
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2004
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (Argentina). Grant Number: PICT 08-07088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!