Presented at the AACC Annual Congress 2001, Charlotte, NC, USA
An explanation for the combined effect of xylanase–glucose oxidase in dough systems†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 1186–1196, May 2005
How to Cite
Primo-Martín, C., Wang, M., Lichtendonk, W. J., Plijter, J. J. and Hamer, R. J. (2005), An explanation for the combined effect of xylanase–glucose oxidase in dough systems. J. Sci. Food Agric., 85: 1186–1196. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2107
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2004
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología
- CICYT. Grant Number: ALI98-1039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!