Part 54 of a series of papers relating to essential oils and extracts. Part 53 is DOI:1002/jsfa2255, online in J Sci Food Agric 28 June 2005
Chemical constituents, antimicrobial investigations and antioxidative potential of volatile oil and acetone extract of star anise fruits†
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 111–121, 15 January 2006
How to Cite
Singh, G., Maurya, S., deLampasona, M. and Catalan, C. (2006), Chemical constituents, antimicrobial investigations and antioxidative potential of volatile oil and acetone extract of star anise fruits. J. Sci. Food Agric., 86: 111–121. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2277
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2004
- Life Sciences Research Board, DRDO, New Delhi
- Consejo de Investigaciones de la Universidad Nacional de Tucuman (CIUNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!