Impact of high-pressure and traditional thermal processing of tomato purée on carotenoids, vitamin C and antioxidant activity
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 171–179, 30 January 2006
How to Cite
Sánchez-Moreno, C., Plaza, L., de Ancos, B. and Cano, M. P. (2006), Impact of high-pressure and traditional thermal processing of tomato purée on carotenoids, vitamin C and antioxidant activity. J. Sci. Food Agric., 86: 171–179. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2321
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2004
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Numbers: 07G/0040/2000, 07G/0041/2000, 07G/0053/2003
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: AGL2002-04059-C02-02
- Ramón y Cajal Research Contract, Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!