The effect of harvest date on the yield and mineral content of Phalaris arundinacea L. (reed canary grass) genotypes screened for their potential as energy crops in southern England
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1181–1188, June 2006
How to Cite
Christian, D. G., Yates, N. E. and Riche, A. B. (2006), The effect of harvest date on the yield and mineral content of Phalaris arundinacea L. (reed canary grass) genotypes screened for their potential as energy crops in southern England. J. Sci. Food Agric., 86: 1181–1188. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2437
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2004
- Agro-Industry Research (AIR) programme, EU Directorate General for Agriculture. Grant Number: AIR3-CT94-2465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!