Nakheel, PO Box 17777, Dubai, UAE
Date consumption and dietary significance in the United Arab Emirates†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1196–1201, June 2006
How to Cite
Ismail, B., Henry, J., Haffar, I. and Baalbaki, R. (2006), Date consumption and dietary significance in the United Arab Emirates. J. Sci. Food Agric., 86: 1196–1201. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2467
Research was conducted at the United Arab Emirate University, Faculty of Agriculture, Al Ain, 17555, UAE
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2005
- University Research Board of the United Arab Emirates University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!