Sugar and acid concentrations in 98 grape cultivars analyzed by principal component analysis
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 86, Issue 10, pages 1526–1536, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Liu, H.-F., Wu, B.-H., Fan, P.-G., Li, S.-H. and Li, L.-S. (2006), Sugar and acid concentrations in 98 grape cultivars analyzed by principal component analysis. J. Sci. Food Agric., 86: 1526–1536. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2541
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2005
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-SW-123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!