The anti-allergenic properties of milk kefir and soymilk kefir and their beneficial effects on the intestinal microflora
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 86, Issue 15, pages 2527–2533, December 2006
How to Cite
Liu, J.-R., Wang, S.-Y., Chen, M.-J., Yueh, P.-Y. and Lin, C.-W. (2006), The anti-allergenic properties of milk kefir and soymilk kefir and their beneficial effects on the intestinal microflora. J. Sci. Food Agric., 86: 2527–2533. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2649
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!