Nutritional value of African yambean (Sphenostylis stenocarpa, L): improvement by solid substrate fermentation using the tempeh fungus Rhizopus oligosporus
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 297–304, 30 January 2007
How to Cite
Azeke, M. A., Fretzdorff, B., Buening-Pfaue, H. and Betsche, T. (2007), Nutritional value of African yambean (Sphenostylis stenocarpa, L): improvement by solid substrate fermentation using the tempeh fungus Rhizopus oligosporus. J. Sci. Food Agric., 87: 297–304. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2721
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2004
- German Academic Exchange Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!