Decomposition of L-malic acid by wine yeasts
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
Copyright © 1966 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 312–316, July 1966
How to Cite
Rankine, B. C. (1966), Decomposition of L-malic acid by wine yeasts. J. Sci. Food Agric., 17: 312–316. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740170707
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!