Part I: J. Set. Fd Agric., 1969, 20, 165.
Investigations on starches from major starch crops grown in Ghana: II.—Swelling and solubility patterns: Amyloclastic susceptibility†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1969 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 642–646, November 1969
How to Cite
Rašper, V. (1969), Investigations on starches from major starch crops grown in Ghana: II.—Swelling and solubility patterns: Amyloclastic susceptibility. J. Sci. Food Agric., 20: 642–646. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740201103
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!