Emission of nitrous oxide to the atmosphere from direct-drilled and ploughed clay soils
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 219–223, March 1981
How to Cite
Burford, J. R., Dowdell, R. J. and Crees, R. (1981), Emission of nitrous oxide to the atmosphere from direct-drilled and ploughed clay soils. J. Sci. Food Agric., 32: 219–223. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740320303
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!