Effects of nitrification inhibitors on uptakes of mineralised nitrogen and on yields of winter cereals grown on sandy soil after ploughing old grassland
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 915–924, October 1985
How to Cite
Rodgers, G. A., Penny, A. and Hewitt, M. V. (1985), Effects of nitrification inhibitors on uptakes of mineralised nitrogen and on yields of winter cereals grown on sandy soil after ploughing old grassland. J. Sci. Food Agric., 36: 915–924. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.2740361003
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!